Protecting your debts and loved ones


Insurance can help protect us against the things that matter to us.

No two people are the same so take advantage of our knowledge in providing you with a suitable protection plan to cover your needs

Don't be one of those people who states "It will never happen to me!!!"


Protecting against the effects of death

A life insurance policy pays out a lump sum if the person who's insured dies during the policy term or for the rest of your life. It will only pay out one claim. After that, the policy ends and you won't have to pay any more premiums. The lump sum paid out can help to provide for your family or to help pay off mortgages or loans.

The policy can be arranged in varying different ways

  • Level life cover

  • Decreasing life cover

  • Increasing life cover

  • Whole of life

What is suitable for your needs depends on your circumstances and what the policy is being used for. Extra benefits can be included such as integrated critical illness, waiver of premium, terminal illness and guaranteed insurability, as well as writing the policies into trust if that is beneficial to you.


The devastation an illness can have on us

A critical or serious illness policy pays out a lump sum if the person insured is diagnosed with a critical or serious illness (and survive for a specified period of time) during the term of the policy. The policy could provide cover for less severe conditions, and pay out partial payments of the insured amount.

The money can help to provide for your family, help pay off mortgages or loans or make adjustments to your home if you were to, for example suffer a stroke or become permanently disabled. It can be arranged in varying different ways such as

  • Level Critical Illness

  • Decreasing Critical Illness

  • Increasing Critical Illness

The policy can also be arranged with extra benefits like waiver of premium and can also have guaranteed premiums (meaning that the premium will remain the same throughout the term unless Increasing cover has been selected) or reviewable premiums (normally means the premiums are guaranteed for 5 years at which point a review of the premium will be carried out by the provider to ascertain whether the amount of cover can be maintained at the same premium level).


No income as you can't work

An income protection policy is designed to pay you a regular income to replace some of your lost income if you're unable to work because of sickness or an accident, during the term of the policy. If you make a claim, you'll receive an income until you're able to go back to work, or the policy ends through death or reaching the end of its term.

The policy is normally underwritten at application so you will know from outset what you are and aren't covered for


Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) is designed to cover the cost of your mortgage payments plus other expenses in the event that an accident, sickness or unemployment stops you from working. You can choose the cover required

  • Accident, Sickness and Unemployment

  • Accident and Sickness only

  • Unemployment only

The policy normally covers you for a period of 12 or 24 months and is based on your mortgage payments plus associated costs. 

Pre-existing medical conditions are normally excluded from these types of policy and the policy is normally underwritten when you make a claim.


Protecting your assets


The only policy that will be a requirement of your mortgage provider as they have to make sure that if for example, your property was burnt down their security is covered. Can include extras such as

  • Accidental Damage

  • Legal Expenses

  • Home emergency cover

  • Varying excesses available on claims


To cover the contents of your home, such as TV's, Audio Equipment, Carpets and Furnishings. Can include extras such as 

  • Accidental Damage

  • Personal Possessions (articles away from the home)

  • High value items

  • Legal Expenses

  • Home emergency cover

  • Varying excesses available on claims


A specialist buildings insurance policy to cover the building of the property that you have rented out. Can include extras such as

  • Contents cover

  • Malicious damage by a tenant

  • Rental Cover protection

  • Accidental Damage

  • Legal Expenses

  • Home emergency cover

  • Varying excesses available on claims

  • Discounts may be available for portfolio landlords